- Published on 05 April 2023
The Omni-iSpecTM is a Raman spectrometer integrated with a high throughput spectrograph (Omni-iSpecT). It is designed for high resolution and high speed Raman imaging. The Omni-iSpecTM has two models to accommodate different requirements: lasers, wavelength and spectral resolution. The high light collection efficiency capabilities of Omni-iSpecT spectrograph combined with ultra-sensitive CCD detectors offer versatile and sensitive detection solution for VIS & NIR applications.
Its rugged and compact design makes an ideal module for in-the-field and industrial applications. It is still suitable for academic research with research-grade performance. The Omni-iSpecTM also provides the SDK file for secondary development.
- High collection efficiency (F/1.8 aperture)
- 100 % light collection from NA=0.22 fiber optics
- High throughput for VIS or NIR range
- High transmission volume phase holographic gratings (VPH)
- Wide Raman shift coverage (large focal plane CDD camera)
- Low stray light
- Superior image quality
- Compact and rugged design